What do I need to watch my Tivo in Bedroom

We have TIVO setup in the living room and would like to watch it in the
bedroom.  The wireless devices do not work that well. Too much
interference at times.  I heard of RF modulators?  Could I modulate it
on another channel?  What is the cost of doing that?  What hardware
would I need?

Thanks
Mike