Re: Front porch camera

At the Duke Smart House we're experimenting with a great solar powered,
wireless, motion activated camera.  I think the thing was designed for
exactly you purpose in mind.  We found it on www.smarthome.com.  Here
is a link:

http://www.smarthome.com/69010.HTML

>From what we can tell so far, the thing works pretty good.  The only
problem for you would be low light conditions, but if you can position
it so that your motion activated light shines on the PV cell, then you
might be good.