Re: Front porch camera

If you don't get any responses here, the guys over at cocoontech.com know
all about this stuff. There's even a forum dedicated to security. I'm
learning a fair bit from those guys.

- IVB [yes, the same guy you chatted with today on the charmed quark forums
:-) ]

"Mr. Gibbage" <MrGibbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:duuo12t683u61k5r90rl39g7o51jmb7a3t@xxxxxxxxxx