Re: Security System

Well if it were me building a new home, I would be the one deciding on what
security system is installed not the builder.  It is your money they are
spending and your time and efforts to force it into a home automation
system.  Why pay for something that might not be able to do what you want
and then have to pull it all out and pay again for getting what you needed
in the first place.   Then again, if you don't care about throwing money
away, it doesn't make a difference.

Myself, I prefer the HAI Omni Pro system.  UL rated, interfaces to HAL2000
and Homeseer as well as others.  Also included support for thermostats, temp
and humitity sensors, X10 support, fire/smoke detectors,  motion detectors,
and many other nice features.

I use it at my home and have never been sorry for getting it.

--

Don

www.k9soa.net

Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and in Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines

Have some fun and come visit and turn my lights on and off.

Over 10,000 visitors since January 2005
Over 25,000 since May 2003