Re: What do I need to watch my Tivo in Bedroom

> We have TIVO setup in the living room and would like to watch it in the
> bedroom.

Easiest way?  Run a coax cable from the Tivo and watch it on channel 3.  You
may need to add an RF amp, they're cheap from Radio Shack.

Then get an RF remote, Radio Shack used to make them (the 8-in-1).  Don't
know who's making the best solution today though.

We have this setup and it works great.

-Bill Kearney