Re: What do I need to watch my Tivo in Bedroom

I send my TIVO around the house by feeding it into a 4 channel modulator
and then through a splitter (special one) and off to 8 locations via
RG6

Each of the channels (inputs) on the modulator becomes an seperate
channel on the coax, along with the normal FTA as well. I also send my
VCR & DVD this way as well.

At each TV location is a small IR receiver that goes inline with the
coax and it sends the IR signal back up the same wire to the modulator
where it is output ro the TIVO via a stick on emitter.

This is the device here in Australia.

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&id=A1051

Cheers

Rohan