Re: HAI software

> The poor accessibility of the ELK software to blind
> computer users is the only reason I am still considering
> HAI.

Are you saying that the software is difficult for blind users to obtain or that
it is difficult to use?  If you just need access to the software let me know and
I will get you a free copy.

If it's an issue of usability for blind persons, perhaps we should discuss the
matter with ELK.  They're pretty good about accommodating requests from end
users and dealers.  Changing the software would be a major endeavor, but perhaps
there's a way to create a text-only interface to the applications functions.  If
that's of interest to you, also let me know and I'll find out what can be done.
I have a long standing relationship with ELK Products.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.