HAI software

There are two versions of the HAI software, User and installer.  I can
not find any where to download the demo version of the installer
version.  Can anyone help.

HAI's end-user support, or rather lack there of, is really souring me
on their product.  I am comparing the ELK and HAI systems, and have had
excellent communications with ELK.  The poor accessibility of the ELK
software to blind computer users is the only reason I am still
considering HAI.  Their user software is very accessible, but you can't
assume that the installer version that I would need would also be.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis