Re: INSTEON: Let the recalls begin ...

On 2006-07-19, Robert Green <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [Lots more stuff from both of us]
> No need.  I'll concede the point.  I'm not sure I said it in reference to
> Insteon, where, as I said above, the solutions to some problems seem to be
> still unknown no matter how much research one does.

No.  I meant you said it in reference to X10.  And I was pointing out that
while there are known solutions, I (and other newbies) didn't know them
until I (we) put in a lot of time.  so there's a lot of time invested in
using X10.

> OK - I didn't realize anyone remembered what I wrote a month ago!  I don't.
> :-) And you're welcome, although I am pretty sure you thanked everyone
> previously.

I only remember because I don't post often. I tend to remember the
discussions I'm part of.

> Were they [failed devices] X10 made devices or Smarthome X-10 devices that
> failed?

Both, but I had more trouble with smarthome stuff.

--
Larry Moss, http://www.airigami.com
PO Box 23523, Rochester, NY 14692, (585) 359-8695