Re: X10 Home Automation and Physical Security

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:32:12 -0500, "E. Lee Dickinson"
@firstnamelastname.com> used recycled pixels to say:

>"Bin Daire Dunnat" <Someone@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>This is going to be fun. :)
>

>> Off topic: Okay, okay, since SO many people get upset and worried
>> about truthful tag lines, I'll change it to something else.   (Not
>> just here but elsewhere too.)
>
>I too despise people who try to hide truth behind political correctness.
>It's rediculous to pull the wool over your eyes and hope that by pretending
>everyone is a nice person, they suddenly will be.
>
>I would be very interested to hear your proof that Islam is a relegioun that
>exhalts violcence.  I would also appreciate your proving that whatever
>relegion you subscribe to does not.
>
>Quoting Rush does not count as proof.
>> Tag Line: Bigot: A Conservative Winning An Argument With A Liberal

Off topic:  I'll quote a news source, I don't listen to Rush, not
available in my area.  Anyway the web site, one of many:
www.worthynews.com  Just look at all the prosecution they exhibit
against the Christian community.

And google taliban and see how they treat their women, no education,
no public view of their faces, etc...

Tag Line: Politically Correct: Means Always Having To Say You're Sorry.