Re: X10 Home Automation and Physical Security

"Bin Daire Dunnat" <Someone@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is going to be fun. :)

> Off topic: Okay, okay, since SO many people get upset and worried
> about truthful tag lines, I'll change it to something else.   (Not
> just here but elsewhere too.)

I too despise people who try to hide truth behind political correctness.
It's rediculous to pull the wool over your eyes and hope that by pretending
everyone is a nice person, they suddenly will be.

I would be very interested to hear your proof that Islam is a relegioun that
exhalts violcence.  I would also appreciate your proving that whatever
relegion you subscribe to does not.

Quoting Rush does not count as proof.