Re: X10 Home Automation and Physical Security

Agreed on all up to this point.

> Tag Line: If Islam is a religion of peace then sticks
> of dynamite are only candles!

WARNING: The following is off topic.

Here we differ.  True Muslims are not terrorists.  The
unfortunate truth is that more people have been killed in the
name of Christ (who certainly preached peace) than any other
religion.  I happen to believe in Christ.  I also believe that a
lot of people who go around proclaiming themselves to be
Christians while practicing hatred and violating every principle
of Christianity are as bad as any terrorist who claims to be
Muslim.

Side note:  The "Christian Right" is neither.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms