Re: X10 Home Automation and Physical Security

> Off topic:  I'll quote a news source, I don't listen to Rush, not
> available in my area.  Anyway the web site, one of many:
> www.worthynews.com

Hmm.  The site is registered thru GoDaddy, a registrar that hides
the identity of website operators.  I've run across a few other
GoDaddy clients, including one website operated by a stalker who
is well-known to the participants here.  If you want to put up a
site and keep people from knowing who actually operates it,
GoDaddy is the place for you.  Responsible news services and
other websites don't try to hide their identities.

> Just look at all the prosecution they exhibit
> against the Christian community.

I assume you meant persecution.  Sadly, there has been more
persecution committed in the name of Christianity than any other
faith.

> And google taliban...

The Taliban is to Islam what the KKK is to Christianity.  These
are the exception -- not the rule.  If you want to make certain
that these crazies keep attacking us, keep right on promulgating
bigotry and hatred against all Muslims.  That's exactly what the
crazies want.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass