Re: Dumb Insteon question

"BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:BOgzf.1393$Ou1.150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The Insteon DEOS have a bunch of buttons under the cover but they are
> not for Insteon control. They are buttons used just to program X10
> commands to one of the 5 channels.

The picture at:

http://www.smarthome.com/images/2430side1big.jpg

looks as if all the buttons on the bottom lid are accessible via holes cut
in the lid.  I assume they have different functions when the lid is open and
the cover switch state changes.  The X-10 controller, on the other hand,
reveals over 30 more hidden buttons when you flip the lid in addition to the
ones accessible through the closed lid.  That's what I was trying to say,
albeit somewhat clumsily.

--
Bobby G.

The Pressure to Cover