Re: Dumb Insteon question

Please disregard my dumb answer.  The X-10 only version has the full 256
X-10 command set accessible.  The Insteon model folds out to reveal the same
few buttons inside that it has outside.

http://www.smarthome.com/images/2430side1big.jpg

I could have sworn I looked at both "exploded" views and they both had a
plethora of buttons under the cover. As they say on Robot Chicken:  "What a
twist!" I sure was fooled.

--
Bobby G.