Re: Home IR Control

news:43d0545f.730419875@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> AFAIK, aside from the amount of memory, a CPU-XA and an Ocelot are more or
> less identical.

That's good news!  IIRC, C-MAX hasn't been updated since 2003 so I might
just be in business without spending a dime.  I'll probably have to update
the CPUXA firmware or to use an old version of C-MAX but that's easy.

I found a whole bag full of Xantech emitters, too, so I've got plenty of
stuff to play with for now.  Thanks for all the pointers and info, Dave.

--
Bobby G.