Re: Home IR Control

Jim Stewart quit responding to my e-mail a few years ago. Of course, that
might just mean that he stopped responding to *my* email - he may have
looked into the history of the Stewart and Houston clans. ;)

But, the device you have will work with the software you can download from
the CIR site I referenced earlier - it's the same circuit with one added
photo diode. If you can't get that software to work but can get other s/w to
record, you can analyze the file which is merely a memory image of the
signal.

BTW, PC Remote is one more device that I introduced to this newsgroup.
Commander-X was the first s/w to support it.