Re: Ocelot and temperature sensings

Thanks for the input, Frank. I suspect I am going to go with Jeff's
proposed solution since it's something I *sort* of understand and can
probably muddle through with his help once I assemble the pieces, some
of
which I already own.

No Problem......I also have been unable to get back onto his site for
quite a while but thought it was something related to my isp....

Good luck with  the temp sensing........Im using the Dallas ds18s20
sensors myself connected to my Probe system....this means a cat5 cable
to each room allows me to monitor my tv,s dvd players  on/off status
and also  temperature ;-)).....  the feedback from the sensors is used
to control fans...

http://www.armaghelectrical.com.au/page9.html

Frank

--