Re: ADI SpeakEasy (was Re: Suggestions wanted for Motion Detector delay/time-out)

"John W" <Don't_Spam_Me@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hmmm...
>
> Can you even get to the ADI forum at
> http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi  ??
>
> or from their Web Site at:  http://www.appdig.com/adicon_new/index.htm
> (select Customer Support) ??
>
> If yes, select "The Showcase Archive"

http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=14&DaysPrune
=1000&submit=Go

Apparently does the trick, and for whatever reason shows the messages in
1,2,5,4,3 order.

  John Warner's HA Installation #1  Dan Boone, ADI  4  September 08, 2004
05:52 PM
     John Warner's HA Installation #2  Dan Boone, ADI  2  September 08, 2004
10:56 AM
     John Warner's HA Installation #5  Dan Boone, ADI  0  September 07, 2004
09:40 PM
     John Warner's HA Installation #4  Dan Boone, ADI  0  September 07, 2004
09:38 PM
     John Warner's HA Installation #3  Dan Boone, ADI  0  September 07, 2004
09:37

The solution, as E. Lee has found, is in the control that selects the
"DaysPrune" parameter.

You have to go back and forth to the master search list to find your whole
thread.  Pressing Next takes me to Ed Reilly's home.

[/gripe on] Gawd.  Did I mention how much I hate web fora?  There's so much
extraneous information, little stars, happy smilies, bad defaults, hard to
follow threads, hard to find threads, etc.  Oy!  Still, I'd rather have the
information in a hard-to-claw out format than no format at all.  [/gripe
off]

Thanks for all the help.  I'm busy sorting out my wishlist for ADI stuff.
So far, it's about $600 and climbing!

--
Bobby G.