Re: ADI SpeakEasy (was Re: Suggestions wanted for Motion Detector delay/time-out)

"John W" <Don't_Spam_Me@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> Have a look here for some pics of my installation (see John W's HA
> installation):
>
> http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=14

There's something about their site that just doesn't agree with my
conservative browser settings.  The above URL puts me in a messageless
forum.  I did manage to find a saloon recreation here:

http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000
009#000001

But I'm still looking for your thread . . .

Here we go:

http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000
072

But I can't seem to find *all* the pictures and UBB has more damn icons then
the Temple at Karnak!!!!!  It doesn't just make me *long* for a
straightforward group messaging medium like Usenet, it makes me LUST for it.
I was born the gleam of a green phosphor screen and good old ASCII
characters!

--
Bobby G.