Re: Suggestions wanted for Motion Detector delay/time-out

I have a similar application but use an ADI Ocelot as my Home Automation
controller.  If two of the three X10 wireless Motion Detectors in the
driveway get a detect with 5 seconds of each other, the Ocelot tells the ADI
SpeakEasy to announce "Someone's in the Driveway".

The Ocelot then ignores subsequent detects for 2 minutes to avoid the
problem you are experiencing.

Before I added the SpeakEasy, the Ocelot just beeped an X10 Universal
module.

Doing this without a programmable controller like the Ocelot would be
difficult and the Ocelot is much less expensive than your current
solution...

John W