Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Seeing as I'm the only one that cares enough to try and keep him in
> line,

Close - but no cigar.  Since you're the *only one* here working off a
vendetta from some other group or lifetime, why don't you just go back to
ASA?  You hardly ever contribute anything useful.

> howz about you two nimrods just ignore me like you do Bass?

Howz about you stop acting out your childish vendetta against Bob Bass here?
It strikes me as rather funny you don't like being singled out for criticism
when that's exactly what you're here in CHA to do to somebody else.  But the
difference between us is that we have track records of being helpful and
answering questions and mostly getting them right.  We only hear from *you*
when you just can't stop your thoughts from turning towards the apparent
center of your universe, Bob Bass.

--
Bobby G.