Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

<stuff snipped>

> > And of course Frank's got nothing to add to the group other than
attacking
> > Bass again.
> >

> How can you construe anything I've said in this thread as an attack?

Because he can read.

> Robert posted two messages that I know of that had no other purpose but
> to create turmoil (he'll say it was for "better search engine
> positioning").  If the purpose of the two 3+ meg files he uploaded to
> the server was in fact for "better search engine positioning", then why
> doesn't he post the same messages in this Newsgroup (and in every other
> one he participates in)?

That big message in CHA appears to me to have been posted by someone named
Jasper, not Bass.  So Jasper lays a 2+MB file on us and *you* blame Bob
Bass?  You've apparently lapsed to the your former state of hyperstimulation
over Bass:

'What color is the sky?'

'Bass'

'How many fingers am I holding up?'

'Bass'

'Who are you obsessed with?'

'Bass'

Oy! Frank.  Please, go back to ASA where they appear to enjoy this sort of
teenage behavior.

--
Bobby G.