Re: Best format to post schematics?

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:27:23 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> John Fields wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:15:20 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
>> <mike.terrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> >   John, that is a link to the message on your news server. Its not
>> >available to people who don't have an account there.  All it does is add
>> >the server name to my news reader, but doesn't give me access to any of
>> >the messages.
>>
>> Hmm...
>>
>> I thought that was a link to the message itself, which surely would
>> propagate through Usenet to servers other than my providers'.
>
>    No problem.  All I get is error messages that I can't access the
> message.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's ignoramuses working at Earthlink.
I went around and around with them a couple of years ago, trying to get
a reliable USENET feed.

I don't have to  worry about that any more, since I'm on Verizon now, not
that I'm selling it or anything - but it couldn't hurt to call your
Earthlink geeks and get the real skinny on your USENET server - they
contract it out, you see.

Good Luck!
Rich