Re: Best format to post schematics?

On 24 Feb 2006 11:33:10 -0800, "William at MyBlueRoom"
<wrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>I like B&W .pdf's for schematics. check out:

>Site seems to be a newsgroup, unsure how to see your pdfs?

---
It's a link to an article on abse.  Just click on it.

If that dowsn't work, then go to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
and look for "Latching relay circuit with timed override (from sed)"
in the subject line.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer