Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

Bill Kearney wrote:
>>And then you wonder why it is you're so disliked.
>

> Being like in a.s.a?  Who in his right mind would give a shit about that
> morass of idiots?
>
> And of course Frank's got nothing to add to the group other than attacking
> Bass again.

How can you construe anything I've said in this thread as an attack?
Robert posted two messages that I know of that had no other purpose but
to create turmoil (he'll say it was for "better search engine
positioning").  If the purpose of the two 3+ meg files he uploaded to
the server was in fact for "better search engine positioning", then why
doesn't he post the same messages in this Newsgroup (and in every other
one he participates in)?  I've simply asked a question.  Your
"objection" to my response is noted.  I apologize for using language
that may have been offensive to some.  I'm tired of this self serving
bullshit.  You may consider some of his responses to have merit but I
don't think this justifies the blatant advertising of his website every
chance he gets.  You don't tolerate such spamming from anyone else.
It's either "yes" or "no", "black" or "white".  To say anything else (or
to allow one individual to do so based on his "good advice" or "helpful
answers") will only open the gate for others to follow.  Either you
enforce the rule for everyone, or you "chuck the rules".  Good luck
getting Robert to comply.

--
Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com