Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I don't know, when I tried to read the original
>>message my machine locked up
>

> And yet it miraculously wound up being fully quoted in your post
> where you added "??" and then somehow managed to be cross-posted
> to CHA.
>
> Will wonders never cease?

I wonder why it is that you have to engage in this sort of bullshit in
ASA, Robert.  It's entirely self-serving and of absolutely no value
there.  And then you wonder why it is you're so disliked.  It has
*nothing* whatever to do with professional installers being against
"DIY".  In fact, there are a number of individuals that respond to
questions without blatant plugs for their companies or their own online
ventures.  I have yet to see Jim Rojas (http://www.tech-man.com) post
with a sig line and his store is not only less confusing to navigate, he
actually *answers* the phone and his emails (not to mention he also has
an "800" line).