Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:44:48 -0500, Robert L Bass
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmm.  I wonder how this managed to be labeled "RE:" when it was
> not originally posted here.

I don't know, when I tried to read the original message my machine locked
up, thanks.

Could it possibly be that the
> anonymous poster, "Jasper", only wanted to irritate other posters
> in this newsgroup?

so you're saying the original post was to "irritate other posters".
Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

One can easily imagine in which other
> newsgroup this gentleman usually posts.  :^)

I usually just lurk, why do you ask? ;)