Re: PR: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

Bill Kearney wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>Apparently not.  You're both idiots.
>

> No, just folks sick and tired of you showing up only to bash Bass.  You're
> just a pathetic nitwit.

Nice to see you add the "pathetic" part...  I'm one of those that
strives to excell at everything I do.

> Yep, sad but true.

Seeing as I'm the only one that cares enough to try and keep him in
line, howz about you two nimrods just ignore me like you do Bass?