Re: Z-Wave RF range

Robert L Bass wrote:

> BTW, there's a guy we know who claims
> (you'll love this one) that Boeing loaned him a brand new 737 so he could test his pet theory about a fatal airline accident.  He
> says he snap-rolled the 737 at 5000 AGL... and lived to tell about it.  The guy never flew anything bigger than a paper airplane, of
> course.  :^)

I can think of a number of possible responses, but I prefer to use
Robert's OWN words:

"Unfortunately, that is also very much in character.  Robert has made it
a habit to deliberately misconstrue, misrepresent and (not too
infrequently), to tell outright lies.  I have no room for hatred, even
for Robert Bass.  However, any respect he might have garnered by
posting some helpful information was forfeited due to his dishonesty."

Or:

"I guess it's hard for Mr. Bass to carry on a discussion without
resorting to grade-school insults."