Re: Z-Wave RF range

well now you are dead wrong....
I don't do it for my job,but I do play with it for fun...

been playing with x-10 for some times,but I never asked anything here,cause
all was very simple,too bad it so unstable unless you put whole house filter
and surge protector,and even there,it still flaky..

was hoping a bit more from z-wave,but seen it was not that simple...

2O2dnQrNae9jcB_YnZ2dnUVZ_rSjnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx