Re: PC Driven MP3 Players

Thanks again Bill.  And thanks for overlooking my ignorance.  As I
said, my knowledge in this area is limited.

One more thing.  What is the deal with buying the CAV6.6  I know
Russound is sold only thru authorized dealers, but there are lots of
"unauthorized" sources on the net.  I am not one to take chances with
this kind of money, but all the "authorized" dealers I have spoken to
(recommended by Russound customer service) only want to sell an
installed system.  There are 5 dealers in my area, and only two seem to
even know what the system is?  What is up with this?  Did you buy your
system from "authorized" dealer?

Any other Russound owners out there, I would like to know about your
experience.

Thanks.
Rick