Re: PC Driven MP3 Players

Thanks for the information Bill.  I am placing an order for the CAV6.6
this week.
I would like to know more about your setup. I have much to learn about
PC/home audio-video interfaces, and all things related, so please
excuse my ignorance if some of the questions have obvious answers.
Do you have a PC dedicated to your home audio/video system?
With a dedicated PC, could one not connect via the R232 and avoid the
MP3 usb interfaces?
As for system control, how do the Russound keypads work with MC11?  I
must have a system that my wife is comfortable with, and she needs
simple controls from the keypads.

Thanks again.