Re: Experience with X10Pro versus old X10?

While I can't tell for SURE yet, I believe that most, if not all of my
Insteon problems are related to the never released beta version 2414X
Translator that is the heart of the system. As I will soon be replacing
that with RoZetta we will then know for sure.  I also plan to replace
all my V2 dimmers at the same time. Stay tuned for late September
update.