Re: Experience with X10Pro versus old X10?

When it comes to wall switches, the ones from Smarthome and Leviton are
best. For Appliance Modules and Lamp Modules there's little difference.
Some of the lamp modules I recently pulled in my conversion to Insteon
were over 20 years old.  Do you have a passive coupler or active
repeater?  Before spending money on replacing modules order an XTB
signal amp from Jeff Volp and install a passive coupler. That's more
likely to solve your problems.