Re: X10 signal problems...

Hi Bruce! I haven't tried that since the problem is intermittent. I
have tried a filterlinc on each transformer and had the same problem,
so my guess is that the transformers aren't generating noise or
attenuating the signal. Whenever the transformer modules fail to turn
off, a module upstairs set on the same code also fails to turn off...