Re: X10 signal problems...

Hi Bob! The module which is actually an X10 receptacle is about 2 feet
from the controller BUT in doing some more reading, I realized the
photocell, which was installed in place of an outdoor outlet, might be
passing through a GFCI outlet in the garage before it gets to any
modules.... This is the next thing to check but from what I read, most
people don't have problems with X10 signals getting through GFCI
outlets.