Re: X10 signal problems...

Hi Bruce! Thanks for the reply. The reason I don't use the transformer
photocells is because the transformers are mounted in my garage. I also
wanted them to both turn on at the same time time... These are more
expensive "multi-tap" transformers (designed for longer wire runs), and
much better quality than anything sold at the local home improvement
store. It seems like there should be a solution... They always turn on,
but sometimes don't turn off. I might have to invest in one of those
X10 line testers!