Re: X10 signal problems...

I haven't added anything new... It has never reliably turned off the
transformers from the very first day of installation. I do have some
additional surge protectors, along with a big screen tv that are still
unfiltered though. BUT my main concern was the heaters, since the "on"
commands are being received, then the heaters are turned on later in
the night. Then in the morning, with the heaters still on, the "off"
command has trouble. I just got off the phone with Smarthome and the
tech guy said that they have heard of "off" commands having trouble
even with around the clock line noise. I've never had this trouble with
X10 before, I even worked at Radio Shack in the 80's (when I was a
kid!) and was familiar with it back then, with no troubles...