How to connect cable modem to OnQ 1x12 Telecom w/ WAN

Hi,

Just got a new home with an OnQ panel and completely lost as to how to
connect the router and cable modem to the OnQ system in order to access
internet connection from every room. I've tried calling OnQ and the
builder and none were helpful.

I have a 1x12 Telecom with WAN, cable internet access and a router.
What is the best way to hook these up? The 1x6 Telecom Module has the
Line In and 6 connectors all wired. There is a cat5 running from the
test/bridge jack to the bridge in jack on the 6 Port Telecom Expansion.
There are no wires connected to any of the 6 connectors on the Telecom
Expansion. Do I have to do some sort of wire patching on the
connectors? How do I do it?

I have limited knowledge about telecom and networking so please help me
out! Thanks!