Re: which size of OFC loudspeaker cable should I use?

<reellifetv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> Thanks all.  16AWG/1.5mm2 it is.
>
> By the way Bobby, our motorways (highways) are still signposted in
> miles not km.

Well, you make up for that signpost conformity by driving on the wrong SIDE
of the motorways! :-)

> Legally, retailers are required to sell in metric
> quatities, but the majority of people (though perhaps not the
> overwhelming majority) tend to use imperial measurement in day to day
> conversation.

There's very little penetration of the US by the metric system.   We have 2
liter soda bottles and 2 meter band radio but gas is still sold in gallons,
distance measured in miles and feet and weights still in pounds and ounces,
except maybe for drugs, licit and illicit.  There was lots of talk a while
back about a forced conversion but it's as likely to happen as gay marriage.
It's difficult to force change of that magnitude on people.

--
Bobby G.