Re: which size of OFC loudspeaker cable should I use?

Thanks all.  16AWG/1.5mm2 it is.

By the way Bobby, our motorways (highways) are still signposted in
miles not km.  Legally, retailers are required to sell in metric
quatities, but the majority of people (though perhaps not the
overwhelming majority) tend to use imperial measurement in day to day
conversation.

Regards,

Chris