Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>> You hide everything better than Jimmy Hoffa. Answer your own questions.
>>> The boys in ASA have asked you over 5 thousand times the name of the
>>> alarm company that you are so called owners in.
>>
>> And I've told you over 5 thousand times that it'll be about 5 thousand
>> years before that information becomes public in this (or any other)
>> Newsgroup. Both you and Robert have a penchant for going "real life" with
>> people. Witness his (and yours) numerous attempts to find out anything
>> about me.
>
> THEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS / PUSSY TO ASK ME WHAT & WHY I DO.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!  You're funny Mike.  You say *you* run an online
business.  You have no listing with the BBB, no standing with your local
Chamber of Commerce, use anonymous hosting services to front your website
and don't even list yourself as either the owner or technical contact in the
"who-is".  I'll bet you wear a mask when you go shopping too, eh?