Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Neither does anyone else.  You've gone to great lengths to hide the
> ownership information and addresses of your businesses.  Why would you do
> that??

You hide everything better than Jimmy Hoffa. Answer your own questions. The
boys in ASA have asked you over 5 thousand times the name of the alarm
company that you are so called owners in. Bass is the only one that found
out the **REAL** truth. You are a counter sales person. Now I am saying
Burger King type: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

> You're one sick, twisted, little man, Mike, and certainly not worth having
> a discussion with

PLONK and double filter me- Little One. I TOLD YOU THAT THE DAY YOU TROLLED
IN HERE. I have never had and never will have any use for you other than
maybe letting you shine my shoes.

>  Your "goofysplace" site has become nothing more than  another means for
> you to get back at anyone (not just Robert) who doesn't join you in your
> sick little "crusade".

My "goofysplace" site..... I was told that it may be **YOUR** site Frankie
Boy. You did come in here kissing Bassy Wassy's ass. Then you blew up on him
like an Atomic Bomb. Youu sure it is not yours?