Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Fred" <mbunnell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Take your constant whining and keep it away from comp.home.automation and
> alt.home-theater.misc.  We're trying to have grown-up conversations here.
> It's really sad that you have to hide behind the fake "Group Moderator"
> title in your ongoing vendetta.

What's wrong with his posting this??  I often see similar warnings here
about other companies.  The fact that Robert allowed the situation to
deteriorate to this level isn't exactly a "positive" comment on his
communication or customer service skills I grant you, but it does merit
exposure.