Re: Infra Red over TCP/IP

Erm, I'm kinda repeating myself here, but here we go:

Nice try Dan, but if you look a bit further you'll see they (Barix)
are
just banging on about the technology that is integrated into the
Exstreamer Digital product (among others) and not actually marketing a
stand alone IR over IP solution. Perhaps there is something under
development, but I need a solution a little sooner.

Thanks anyway,

Denys

BTW, Dan, if it doesn't sink in this time, give yourself a bit of a
tap on the head with something hard and re-read the above.