Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> Neither does anyone else.  You've gone to great lengths to hide the
>> ownership information and addresses of your businesses.  Why would you do
>> that??
>
> You hide everything better than Jimmy Hoffa. Answer your own questions.
> The boys in ASA have asked you over 5 thousand times the name of the alarm
> company that you are so called owners in.

And I've told you over 5 thousand times that it'll be about 5 thousand years
before that information becomes public in this (or any other) Newsgroup.
Both you and Robert have a penchant for going "real life" with people.
Witness his (and yours) numerous attempts to find out anything about me.

> Bass is the only one that found out the **REAL** truth. You are a counter
> sales person.

Heh...  right...  And he has yet to *name* the so called "distributor" I
work for.

> Now I am saying Burger King type: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

Which is amusing in small doses.  Only you would continuously post such
drivel.  You honestly believe this sort of nonsense even remotely bothers
me??  Get a life!!

>> You're one sick, twisted, little man, Mike, and certainly not worth
>> having a discussion with
>
> PLONK and double filter me- Little One. I TOLD YOU THAT THE DAY YOU
> TROLLED IN HERE. I have never had and never will have any use for you
> other than maybe letting you shine my shoes.

I didn't know you could "shine" hospital slippers.  Or did they give you
another "day pass"??

>>  Your "goofysplace" site has become nothing more than  another means for
>> you to get back at anyone (not just Robert) who doesn't join you in your
>> sick little "crusade".
>
> My "goofysplace" site..... I was told that it may be **YOUR** site Frankie
> Boy. You did come in here kissing Bassy Wassy's ass. Then you blew up on
> him like an Atomic Bomb. Youu sure it is not yours?

Yep.  For one thing I'd never stoop to using "Front Page".  For another I
wouldn't use an anonymous hosting company for a legitimate web site.  You
also forget you posted in ASA as "Mike" and had forgotten to log off the
"GoofyWebMaster" account...  *That* (and the "who-is" searches) was all the
proof I needed.  You're either a complete moron or plain stupid.  I figure
it's the latter.