Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

Subject: Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed
Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
=> Group Moderator <=  wrote:

>What about mentioning the other 125 people that can't stand you as shown
>below. I guess they are all wrong too:
>This page online 5-28-02
Make a new list, some of the participants left because of bAss.

I'll place a note next to the ones that have not posted in a while:

Andy Bowman ( gone, RLb was calling him "piggy")

Mike Sabodish Sr. you'll never leave
Jacob Ashbury - anyone heard from him?  strike him from the list

Andy Bowman - see above
Tom Fowler - a victim of AOL dropping Usenet, he'll be back when he figures out
how to use a real server and reader

Jack Stevens - he's still here
Nomen Nescio - that's a pseudonym for the Dizum remailer , he goes by "Badenov"
Rodney Brittain - he still pops in on occasion
Jim (alarmin) - he's still here, posting via Google (yuck!)
Marc Mazzarese - have not seem one from him in a while
Mike Dupre - one of my favorites, goes under the nym "Mikey"
Thomas Gerchak  - Never heard of him
VSS Doug - the group archivist, he's still around
Steve Rykeman - not a word from him in years
Bryan Karas - never heard of him
Mike Simpson - he was a Bass clone for a while, not much from him since
David Rosso - never heard of him
Ray Brittain - related to Rodney?
Bill Boyd - now defunct
Tom Brown - now defunct
Jerry Morin - now defunct
John Morgan
Mikey - see Dupree
Horace Schmidlap - a made up nym
Cliff Grubb
James Brown - old news
Tom Karamichos - won't be back
Paul Rampelbergh - I wish he would leave
Chris Larsen - ???
Dave Mahoney -???
Alarm Review (know it all) - fuck him anyway.

>Nick names:

They don't count.

Add you name to the list if you despise Bass:

I'll go first:

Graham Morgan

And I'll nominate:
Frank Olson
Jack LePrevost
Mark Lueck
Petem
Rob Giordano (funny how he owns www.siriussystems.com) and.......
Rob LaLonde Owns www.SIRUSSYSTEMS.NET
That's not our own Bob LaLonde is it???????
(and him to RBL's shit list too.)

If you wish to be added or deleted from the list let me know.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email