Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

It's busy as hell you f@ckin hillbilly. If Jim (Alarmex) would get off
his lazy ass, grab a drill, and help me out here I'd have more time to
post.
As for where the rest of those jokers are... well........lemme put it
like this......... that list is so old when it first came out Jack
Stevens was just learning about that new fangled concept called the
McCoullough loop.
Bass will be a clown regardless of how many names are added to the
list. Face facts, he's like the itch you can't reach on your back. It
pisses you off that it exists but at the end of the day you know it's
nothing important at all. Take him out in the woods and bang him
against a tree until he goes away. It works for the bears.

Sincerely,

The Grammar (Not Gramma or Grahamer) Police