Re: Sudden failure

news:4231c5c6.66618383@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Ida Slapter <buffalohide@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:04:04 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Not to be flip, but have you checked the bulb and switch? Sometimes a
> >>bulb that's about to fail can cause a problem too.
> >
> >Yes....since it still works like a charm from a different maxi
> >controller and the RF remote control....   doesn't make sense to me!
> >

> Has some new device recently been plugged in to the same circuit?

Also to the OP.

Even something plugged in to a different circuit but on the same leg can
suck a signal.
Check for anything you can think of that might be new or moved before the
problem occurred.

If necessary you may try unplugging everything else one at a time, hopefully
when the "problem" is unplugged the module should start working again.

Gypsy